At 09:06 PM 3/3/2004 -0000 Jan Coffey wrote:
>Personaly I am a little tired of the Republican party pretending to
>be the most ficaly sound. If that is so, then why does everyone
>(except the very wealthy americans) allways seem to do well when we
>have a democratic president, but everyone looses their jobs and is
>out of work when we have a Republican.

You mean like how everyone did well under Jimmy Carter?

Or you mean like the "fiscally sound" policies of LBJ's "Guns *AND* Butter"
or Bill and Hillary Clinton's "Nationalized Health Care."

And by "everyone losing their jobs" under George W. Bush are you referring
to our 5.6% unemployment rate and our 62.2% employment rate?

JDG