Mike Lee wrote:
They don't work very hard. And if they do, it's because they're
neurotic or incompetent.

Gosh, Mike, how many kids have you raised? 'Cause we all know how darn easy that one is. I frankly can't imagine doing the job my wife does. I far prefer having my real job.

Why is anyone even bothering to respond to this guy? It's clear to me he's just trolling, flapping his gums, saying outrageous stuff to try to provoke a response. So why give him the satisfaction of being provoked?

(Or, if he really means it, then he deserves to be ignored anyway for being an offensive, ignorant, mean-spirited butthead.)

Either way, let's wrap this up, please?

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never thought I'd see the last." - Dr. Jerry Pournelle