----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: RE: March for Women's Lives

> But that's neither here nor there, since my comments were not based on my
> own experience but on my observation of all the lazy, whining,
incompetent,
> neurotic housewives I've observed over the years. Really, you could train
> chimp to do a better job than most stay-at-home-moms.

I think that you may be making an error extrapolating from the specific to
the general.  Proper care of little humans requires significantly greater
effort than proper care of little sock puppets.  For example, you can roll
a little sock puppet up and put it in the drawer for months, and take it
out again when you want to play with it again, with no real harm.  I
wouldn't recommend that for little humans.

Dan M.