Dan Minette wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: The Mercies of The Vatican

You worship the genocidal, murderous, lying thug of a deity, not I.
Perhaps you should practice some of this 'self-examination'.

ROTFLMAO. Who was so evil and murderous he became one of us and let us kill him in order to help us. It would be helpful if you considered non JH interpretations of scripture.

I'll give two clues,

1) Try to think about the statements about the punishments of God as "evil
actions have their natural consequences.

Whahahahaha..... sorry ....whahahahaehum... I was just thinking that now I understand the position of women in the teachings of the church much much better. Whahaha.... Sex is evil, women get punished because eventually the concequence of having sex is giving birth, men simply get away with it..... whaha...
<wipes tears of abundant laughter away> If nothing else , at least it's consistent.

I'm serious again....

Sonja :-D
GCU: ROTFLMAO