Maru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
IMOO, I think the Left is slowly moving, as fast as is
acceptable, to a sentience definition of humanity, which is to
say, the more counsciousness one possesses, the more 'human'.

yes and this angers those who want prim dividing lines.

But That's not what abortion has ever been about.  It's about needing some way to
seize the moral high ground, given the fact that, if he came back tomorrow, Jesus
would be at best a pinko liberal.

Stopping baby killers (without ever doing anything to help the babies you then stick
poor moms with) seemed an efficient way to seize the high ground so that Jesus would
have to say"I disagree with your social policies but I'm with you to save babies!"

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us
on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."

--Mark Twain