Dan wrote:

As far as defining your viewpoint, no argument. But, I was trying to parse
the clearest meaning of David's text. BTW, the scientist in me would like
to see a similar questionnaire with Kerry supporters to see if there is a
significant difference in knowledge. The questions would have to be
different, reflecting the political prejudices of the left instead of the
right, but I'm sure it could be done.

I have no doubt that any portion of the political spectrum can get sucked in. I sure as hell didn't want to believe the Lewinski stuff and deluded myself for a long time.

--
Doug