Two early election thoughts....

1) WV called very early for Bush; VA, NC, and SC!!! not called early for
Bush.   I have no idea what this means.   It is completely incongruous to
me.

2) Exit Polls are showing "moral values" right at the top of "most
important issues" for voters in OH, PA,, and WI.    If  this holds, this is
not only a *huge* surprise based on pre-election polling, it also probably
portends a short night and a Bush win.   I was very surprised when I saw
this mentioned.

JDG