On Feb 14, 2005, at 12:50 PM, Richard Baker wrote:

Warren said:

My recall of it's vague too, but I believe the centurions had only
one  brain lobe and the Imperious Leader had three; there was a
two-lobed  version that never appeared in the series as well.

Was the Imperious Leader the more human-looking one with the conical(?) head? Or was that an intermediate caste?

I think the IL was the humanoid one, yeah, with the weird red coral (?) growing from his skull.

Also,  didn't they spend an inordinate amount of time watching Fox
News  Channel?

No, that last part was Babylon 5 not Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, right, I'm thinking of the Shadows.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf