On Mar 15, 2005, at 5:54 AM, JDG wrote:

At 07:51 PM 3/14/2005 -0800, Dr. Brin wrote:
The following is from fomer brinneller Stefan Jones:

It's almost as if being a conservative has come to
mean never being
wrong. Since you're never wrong, the rules for mere
mortals don't
apply. No need for apologies, doubt, or second
thoughts.

Which is why Bush's plans regarding the invasion and occupation of Iraq have changed many, many, times over the years.

No, John, his *story* has changed many, many times over the years.

It's the coincidence of neocons and neofascism that concerns me. Perpetual war benefits both Halliburton and the pulpit.

Bush and company lied about Iraq. That is a fact, and nothing will change it. It is what we call reality. Your continued attempts to justify a lying, traitorous administration are simply baffling.

You seem to believe that many other people in the world have some kind of sinister agenda -- what is your agenda, John?

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf