How disappointing! Julia started a whining thread just tailor-made to
draw the nonsense-spouting whiners, like flies to shit.

My left middle finger is raring to go, it needs excercise. Come on,
where are the cry-babies when you need them? What happened to the
posturing pudding heads? Nick, Warren, Dave, Ronn, Gary, surely you
have something to cry about or some nonsense to spout? Here's your
chance. You might even be able to pull in Robert and JDG if you really
get going!

Come on, it will be healthy! My left-middle finger needs exercise!