OK, you've probably seen these at GeoCities and Tripod and such -- basically I'm looking to find some CGI that allows a domain owner to set up Web pages, or rather open hosting to people who want Web pages, something that includes quotas, pretty strict user control (no bizarre scripts, etc.), and that might even require human intervention and approval before a site-setup password is allowed.

Anything like that out there? SourceForge doesn't seem to have *quite* what I'm after, and of course open-source is most desirable here. :)

Thanks!

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/