On 21 Jun 2005, at 3:36 pm, Robert J. Chassell wrote:

Stross' novel is called `Accelerando' and I have read it.  It can be
downloaded from:

    http://www.accelerando.org/

The novel is not as easy to start as other Stross' books.  (I have
read Singularity Sky, Iron Sunrise, and the Family Trade, all of which
I consider `page turners'.

All four of the Stross books you mention are listed on the brin-l- books database at http://books.scattersoft.com

In deference to the publisher's wishes _The Family Trade_. is listed under Fantasy. So far no-one has rated _Iron Sunrise_.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup