--- Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This guy's head -- and apparently, his heart -- is
> completely empty.
>
> Dave

I'd say that that description is much more accurate of
the anti-war movement that's cruelly using this poor
woman.  In this case, you're dealing with someone who
has _already_ met the President, and who also deals in
pathetic anti-Semitism, incidentally.  Christopher
Hithens dealt quite well with such things in Slate,
amongst many other people.
http://www.slate.com/id/2124500/

Out of curiosity, had I been killed in Iraq, would
that mean that my parents would then have the right to
demand a _second_ meeting with the President and
insist that he continue the war so that my death was
not wasted, or does such a privilege only go to people
who agree with you?

What I would ask also is, has the anti-war movement no
sense of decency, using this poor woman as a prop in
its attempts to attack the President?  How do you feel
rallying to someone supported by David Duke
(http://www.davidduke.com/index_print.php?p=350) - it
seems to me that people willing to exploit a poor,
bereaved woman as she lashes out to assuage her grief
should be comfortable in his company.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"