----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Defeat in Victory

<G> It's not all about you Dan!<G>

I was suggesting that perhaps you are missing that "most" of the
liberal posters here are espousing views that are more centrist than
you might think.
>From where I'm viewing, a corner seems to have been turned in recent
months and "most" people in the US share opinions that are more
leftish than they were over the last few years.

xponent
Swinging Maru
rob