----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: "Let's Roll"

> Robert Seeberger wrote:

Gak! Me too!
It has been a bad last two days.
First thing at work yesterday morning I had to run up 2 flights of
stairs on a jobsite (work is slow at the hospital so I am helping to
build TSU's new science building) and by the time I got to our lockbox
I couldn't breathe. I could take a deep breath, but it felt like I
wasn't getting any oxygen *in*. I felt too weak to work.
There was no reason I could think of to be feeling undue anxiety so
I'm thinking seriously that I was having a heart attack. After an hour
and a half of not getting better I left work and went home. I tried to
get a doctors appointment but couldn't get one til 4.
Breathing got a little easier at home and became tolerable enough to
take a nap after a couple of hours.
When I finally saw the doctor he gives me a prescription for
amoxicillin and hydoxyzine, an antibiotic for a lower respiratory
infection and an antihistimine to also take care of a rash on my arms.
I'm going to try to get back to work tomorrow but I'm still feeling
crappy right now.

xponent
On Drugs Maru
rob