Jo Anne wrote:

Hey List!!

Hi Jo Anne, great to hear from you!

It is I, Crone of the Willamette, actually posting to BrinL again now that things are quiet. I'm not sure what happened, but the politics has seemed to decline, and that's all good in my opinion. The Olympics may have
something to do with the sleepiness of the list, too.

How is everyone?  Any other sleepers out there care to check in?

We're all doing pretty well here in Morgan Hill. My Grandson Ethan will be nine months old on Sunday and he's a happy healthy baby!! My son is engaged and is enroled at San Jose State (English) after graduating from JC last spring. Amy and I are currently adding a second story to my in law's house and will be moving there when it's done - hopefully in April. Life is reasonably good at the moment...

How are you?

Picture of Ethan, Monica and Greg at
<http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/brin-l/photos/view/3157?b=3>
There's also a picture of the house in the same album
Yahoo groups registration required (sorry)

--
Doug