From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Hello (hello, hello)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:25:24 -0600

Travis Edmunds wrote:
>> From: Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
>> Subject: Hello (hello, hello)
>> Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:33:58 -0800
>>
>> Is there anybody in there?
>> Just nod if you can hear me.
>> Is there anyone home?
>>
>> Come on, now.
>> I hear you’re feeling down.
>> Well I can ease your pain,
>> Get you on your feet again.
>
> Don't be lonely,
> there's no need.
> Just knock
> and we'll breathe
> the days in and out,
> away.

Have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.
I said have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.
I'm gonna squeeze you baby just as tight as I can
Tonight you're gonna know I'm a mighty, mighty man.
Have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.

I'm gonna meet you in the alley out behind the barn
Don't be afraid, I'll do you no harm.
Bring along your tap dancin' shoes,
Tonight I'm gonna rock away all your blues.
Have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.

Let down your hair, let's have some fun
Not just a few, but everyone!
Clap your hands and stomp your feet,
Get your self up off your seat!
Have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.

I know a place
Where we can go
Where no one cares
And no one knows,
If it's passion or play.

-Twavis

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.