Jo Anne wrote:
> Did anyone else get an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking to participate in
> BOINC? We used to have a Brinellers group set up by Charlie Bell,
> IIRC.  Thought on any of this anyone?  Anyone?

The Brinnellers is still an ongoing concern. But I don't know that
Charlie pays it much attention anymore.
Dave *was* at the top of the list before they did some
re-organisation, but at the moment I seem to be the only active
member.
Somehow, that makes me Number1!!!!!!! (I'm the only one who shows up
on the page for our team today.)

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=37807

Actually I was at 3 or 4 on the Brinneller team for the last while.

Charlie *might* be able to get the list of contributors accurate again
if I understand this Boinc setup correctly.

xponent
Boinc Boinc Boinc......Now Isn't That Fun! Maru
rob