On Mar 26, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Robert Seeberger wrote:

Jo Anne wrote:
Did anyone else get an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking to participate in
BOINC? We used to have a Brinellers group set up by Charlie Bell,
IIRC.  Thought on any of this anyone?  Anyone?

The Brinnellers is still an ongoing concern. But I don't know that
Charlie pays it much attention anymore.

Nope. Don't have a 24/7 PC, just my laptop. Might run some distributed computing thang when my main pc arrives in oz. but may not.

Charlie *might* be able to get the list of contributors accurate again
if I understand this Boinc setup correctly.

Unlikely! But I'll give it a go if/when I'm back on a desktop machine.

Charlie