Charlie Bell wrote:

Second, we get married and make honest peoples of each other.

So we are. I'm going back to Cyprus, we'll try to file a prospective marriage visa within a couple of weeks, and hopefully this'll be the last enforced separation we have to deal with.

Congrats!
Hey, with all the Games people going missing around the country rather than return to their homelands, you could just stay and blend in...
So is the plan to settle in Melbourne (no wonder you've both got colds...) ?
Let me know if we can help in any way.

Cheers
Russell C.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential
and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the
content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this
email does not bind the School and does not necessarily
constitute the opinion of the School.

If you have received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.