Nick

On Apr 18, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Nick Arnett wrote:

On 4/18/06, Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dave "Where are the missing 420,000 extr*verts?" Land

Apparently there was a party and we weren't invited. Well, you weren't.
I'm an intravert.

You are? How odd. Google only has 13,500 pages for "intravert", but pages for "introvert". In fact, I'm not even sure that "intravert" is a word.

Dictionary.com says: "No entry found for intravert. Did you mean introvert?"

I notice that there are two ways to spell "extravert/extrovert", because we'll come no matter what you call us. In fact, just try and stop us.

Introverts, on the other hand, stubbornly sit there thinking about whatever the hell it is that you think about until we get around to addressing them correctly, as "introvert", thank you very much.

Dave "ExtrEMEvert" Land