Julia Thompson wrote:

> IIRC, digest mode was not set up on the first day of the list.
> I think the first day of the list was sometime in the 6th-10th
> range.  I could be wrong, though.

That wouldn't surprise me, because Stewart's digest #1 post was
a response to an earlier email. I thought maybe it was a pre-list
email thread they brought onto the list, but it makes more sense
that the list was going before the digests kicked in.
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Science Fiction-themed online store ..... http://www.sloan3d.com/store
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com