Dave Land wrote:

One night, Ryan was able to scare up an open race one night and was
completely smoked by a guy in a 240SX (the same car I "drive") with a
top speed of 299 MPH. Our top speed is somewhere in the very low 200s.

This is exactly what's wrong with online gaming. I am a *very* casual, occasional computer game player, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can go for online gaming. I bought Battelfield2, which looks great, but has limited single player scope. But the second I get online I get fragged by some pimply teen on the other side of the world who has spent literally thousands of hours accumulating rank, weapons as well as actual experience/skill at the game (and he probably has a better video card giving him a clearer view of the battlefield). I almost never see how I got killed, so I give up and go back to older single player games...

Cheers
Russell C.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential
and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the
content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this
email does not bind the School and does not necessarily
constitute the opinion of the School.

If you have received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.