From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:01:22 To:Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The History Channel occasionally runs its 9/11 special. IIRC their
conclusion was that the heat caused the structural beams to sag,
pulling away from the anchors and thus causing the floors to pancake
on top of each other. At a sufficient weight the lower floors were no
longer able to support the weight...

Is that the one where they have some footage with the architect?

        Julia