Dave Land wrote:
On Jul 18, 2006, at 11:15 AM, Dan Minette wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Land
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:58 PM
To: Killer Bs Discussion
Subject: Re: WTC Redux

On Jul 15, 2006, at 5:58 PM, Charlie Bell wrote:

On 15/07/2006, at 10:44 PM, Dave Land wrote:

So /you're/ Gautam's liberal-democrat-female friend? Since you
presumed
to answer the questions I wrote to Dan for her, you must want us to
think so.

Uh-huh. Yes, I'm clearly impersonating Gautam's friend.

Or maybe I'm pointing out problems with your questions.

<snip>

Charlie: We're entitled to our varying opinions. I'm sorry that I
made it
seem otherwise.

Listmates: You don't need me as a gate-keeper.

Definitely not. Sigourney Weaver is a lot hotter in the role than you could
be. :-)

Have you actually /seen/ me in a diaphanous robe?

Dave

I've seen enough men in diaphanous robes to have a generalized opinion, and none of them have been as hot as Sigourney Weaver. I will conclude that you *probably* aren't as hot as Sigourney Weaver.

        Julia