Andrew Crystall wrote:
You won't actually get many Rabbis willing to hold forth on pure
That's why I brought up many-words/multiverse - in that, we are not unique snowflakes at all. There are at "alpha" versions of you, for example, if they're true. I'm not going to get into transinfinites, but if it's true then we're NOT unique, NOT unusual.

Andrew--

Going with this whole Jewish thing, I'm thinking you may
mean "aleph".  : )

As in:  "There are at least aleph-null versions of you, for
example, if that's true."  On do I have any idea what you
were trying to say?

                                ---David

Cantor got to name them, Maru