On 4 Sep 2006, at 1:28AM, Andrew Crystall wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 at 1:22, William T Goodall wrote:

I'm being far politer to you than all the careless educators who
couldn't be bothered to teach you the basics of thinking and writing
because you had a handicap.

Your basic lack of knowledge about dyslexia is glaring. It is not
something which can be "overcome" by an educator.

I guess my mother wasted her time getting those special teaching qualifications in dyslexia then. Nothing could be done for those kids.

It is a literal
perceptile gap on the part of the dyslexic person.

That you also link it to thinking is a another normal cheap shot you
take,

Thinking is a skill that needs to be trained and reading is a vital part of that training. People with reading problems need extra help you seem to have missed out on.

you simply cannot pass up an opportunity to be petty and
bigoted.

You are displacing the high anxiety level caused by your cognitive dissonance (due to your poor comprehension skills) by constantly blaming and attacking others.

Predictable Maru
--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Theists cannot be trusted as they believe that right and wrong are the arbitrary proclamations of invisible demons.