William T Goodall asked:

> > Richard Baker wrote:
> >> If not, then I fail to see how the religious and atheist positions
> >> differ.
> >> Or: how does God Himself decide what is good and evil? Isn't He, at
> >> least, basically in the same position as us atheists?
> >>
> > I guess so, unless he himself has a God as I believe.
>
> And does God's God have a God too? And if so does he have a God? And
> does God's God's God's God have a God?

Well yes. Gods have gods, who again have gods, and then they all worship
each other when the mood strikes them, and help each other when the mood
strikes them...In the end, and maybe even in the beginning, there is the
Param Brahm though, and nobody knows anything much about *that*. I
believe reams upon reams were once written to speculate on the PB, and
the best answer/explanation was considered to be 'That art thou'.

Ritu