At 09:44 AM Friday 9/8/2006, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
Nick Arnett quoted:

> (...) researchers will  inevitably say that the body count
> has crossed 100,000.
>
>     All of this madness to stop a madman, Saddam  Hussein.

I think it's a small price to pay for the removal of a tyrant.
What is the body count of a tyranny? Argentina's military
dictatorship of the 70s had a body count like that.

Brazilian's current drug civil war may have a body count of
this magnitude. If there was a way to trade 100,000 and solve
the drug problem, I think I would accept this price.

Even if you knew with certainty going in that your wife and kids would be among the 100K?

-- Ronn!  :)