Robert G. Seeberger forwarded:

> The Christian world-view is not only NOT incompatible with
> the scientific and logical one, they reinforce each other.
> You must imagine my befuddlement when I see science presented
> as somehow being the enemy of religion. Science is the enemy
> of Taoism or Buddhism, perhaps, but not the enemy of a
> religion that combines the rationalism of Athens with the
> mysticism of Jerusalem. We invented the University, for God's sake.

*koff koff*

Shangyang anyone? Or Takshila? Or Nalanda? Or Plato's decidedly
non-christian Academy? OR Ratnagiri? Or Al-Azhar?

I mean, come *on*...

> The Taste Of Sincerety Maru

To me it read like the unbalanced fervour of a new convert. Especially
in view of the eagerness to trash other belief systems, and ignore
documented facts.

Ritu