In a message dated 6/15/2007 10:02:20 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Puccini  can do that to a person.  I don't get why the "yahoos" out
think opera  is so unmanly.  Its usual themes of lust, passion,
revenge and loss  ought to satisfy almost anyone!
Jim

Well, once the seaside inn has a stage, I want Alvin to put on
an all hoon production of H. M. S. Pinafore. Then because of their
double-jointed doubled joints per limb, their wrists that can rotate
270 degrees, and their toe hooks that can let them fight off
balance, the second play would be Cyrano de Bergerac.

The attempted third play would be the Mikado. This causes a
riot because, after all, Pooh-ba is modeled after all hoonish
bureaucrats.

(All speculation. Not Apocrypha without HIS OK.)

Vilyehm