On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, jon louis mann wrote:

> i suspected as much since i crave meat and hate vegetables.  i used to
> see a homeopathic m.d who wrote a diet and health book based on blood
> types.
> i expect that any correlation between blood types and internet posters,
> is even more unlikely.  i don't believe in astrology, either, although
> i do have many characteristics of being a double virgo.

What does type B mean in terms of the woo?

(And I'm a Libra, as are 2 of my children.  On Chinese astrology, though,
the Sheep outnumber the rest of us 3 to 2.  And the only reason I knew
that was that I ate at a Chinese restaurant last night that had Chinese
Zodiac placemats in the middle of each table, under glass tabletops.
Nice food, I'll probably eat the leftovers in an hour or so.)

        Julia