Andrew Crystall wrote:
> "Tiny" is bad, afaik. I want one which is deacent sized so I can hit
> the keys. And something like bluetooth afaik is a gimmick. I have a
> laptop for that...

Bluetooth is what makes tiny so great for me. As soon as I get into
either car, the phone connects and I can make and receive calls via
voice commands, without the need to ever take the phone out of my
pocket/belt pouch.
A Bluetooth headset for when I'm out of the car, and I've still got
voice dialling (now if I could carry a spare battery for the bluetooth
headset, I might find some value in that...). As an added bonus,
Bluetooth means the phone's contents (address book, messages etc) are
backed up every time my phone comes near my laptop, again without taking
it out. And when I'm overseas (away from Australia's HSPDA network) a
Bluetooth phone means my laptop can still get the internet via 3G)
Cheers
Russell C.