On 18 Oct 2007, at 20:19, Andrew Crystall wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2007 at 19:53, William T Goodall wrote:
>

>> On 18 Oct 2007, at 19:33, Andrew Crystall wrote:
>>>
>>> Sure. Current web tablet (£120) and Wifi adaptor (£15) with a
>>> deacent
>>> 9" screen and stylus, or an iPhone. Gee!
>>
>> That whole stylus thing pretty much makes it no contest.
>
> Absolutely (it's an active stylus, not a passive, I should add). It's
> a good way to use a deacent sized screen as opposed to poking arround
> on a far smaller screen with no tactile feedback, when the smaller
> device is many times as expensive.

Twice isn't 'many'. And the tablet doesn't include a phone. Better to
compare with the iPod Touch which starts at just £199.

SDK in February Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating
system, and possibly program, of all time." - Bill Gates, 1987