> Charlie Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 16/01/2008, at 2:20 PM, Doug Pensinger wrote:
> >> John Garcia wrote:

> >> Amending the Constitution is not as easy as
> Huckabee may wish,(pun intended)Gracias a Dios. See
> >> http://www.usconstitution.net/constam.html.
> >> If elected, he won't be able to just wave his
> >> hand and have it done.

> > You know, a few years ago I would have said the
> > same thing about official torture,
> ...but America doesn't torture, so what they're
> > doing can't be torture...<snip>

> It's ever more astonishing to me that there has been
> no impeachment (let alone a war crimes tribunal...)
> Then again, these c***s***ers
> have insinuated themselves at all levels, and
> they've probably made
> sure they've got a lot of ammo on anyone who'd be
> likely to lead a genuine move to impeach.

Apparently incompetence, lying, and law-breaking are
not impeachable offenses...
Did anyone watch 'Cheney's Law' on PBS recently?  I
knew this group of chickenhawks was very bad news
indeed, but they're even worse than I believed.  And
I'll have to retract a few of the nasty comments I
directed at Ashcroft, who, scary as he was, did draw
the line at flagrant law-breaking, even from his
sickbed.

Debbi
One Nation Under Sociopaths Maru    >:(