Yes, I gave it.  My daughter Neli has worked for the IMF in Zambia, has a
number of connections with NGOs and the government.  If you want me to do
research on it, I've found documentation for other countries...but the
Zambia thing hasn't hit the net yet.

My guess is that it wasn't a loud pronouncement....but Zambia is a rather
small country and Neli has worked for years in African development and
support both in the States (with African lobbying groups) and well as with
the IMF.

If you want more research, I can do it within the next week.  But after
being chastised by Charlie  for going on and on and on....I did an
experiment....I quoted a source I have known to be a good one and posted.

I know you're not Charlie, and may reasonably want more information before
making a decision....but I hope you see my dilemma here.  But, if you
want....give me a week or two to check out why she is certain and what other
info is out there and I'll post again.

Actually, I was just trying to fit in after getting some criticism
(accepting that my techniques may have a downside).

Dan M.