Jon Louis Mann wrote:

> a better way to start is to stop supporting dictators in other
> nations, and impeaching dishonest politicians in the usa. rather
> than "invasions" and "nation-building" diplomacy, sanctions,
> incntives and other methods of benign coercion. . . . jon!~)

Easy to say, hard to do. Most dishonest politicians sit on
lakes of oil (see Titan article), and nobody wants to disrupt
the flow of oil.

No to mention coltan (an interesting note: the first time
I heard about it was in the Terminator TV series, I thought
it was a fictional material, now I know it's one of the
stars of New Evil Capitalism).

Alberto Monteiro