> No, but it seems to be typical behavior in politics that
> whenever the
> current "outs" get into power one of their first
> priorities is to
> punish the former "ins" who are now the new
> "outs."  (Regardless of
> which country (state, county, city . . . ) we are talking
> about or
> what the various factions call themselves or how much they
> say they
> want to work with the opposition for the good of the
> country (state,
> county, city . . . ) . . .)
> Hardly Civilized Behavior Maru.
> . . . ronn!  :)

it is the kind of behavior that democrats engage in far less than the
republicans.  nancy pelosi had no gonads at all when it came to holding the
bush administration accountable after the '06 midterm elections.   bushco was
the worst in history to carry out vendettas.  somehow i doubt nice guy obama
will go after rove and all the other law breakers...
jon