Dave said:

> 2) This, too, shall pass -- Either the tantrum will play itself out or
> others will learn not to try to engage someone whose only interest
> seems to be contradiction and sniping.

I don't suppose he cares one way or the other what I think as long as
I don't force him to agree with me, but I think that John is not just
contradicting people but arguing from a coherent position: many
problems are too complex for even intelligent planners to solve
centrally, their attempts to do so are often counterproductive,
assembling a large number of levers of coercive power in the hands of
governments amplifies the degree to which those planners can make far-
reaching mistakes compared to the possibilities for planners in
corporations, and governments tend to make those large and expensive
mistakes with other people's resources at little cost to themselves

Rich
GCU Putting Words in His Mouth