Because I thought I covered that with the cascade effect.  Are you arguing
letting the cascade effect happening is the moral thing to do?

Also, I would really like to know your background because it would help me
understand what I can assume you know and what needs explaining.  You seem
to be arguing that if things are so complex that we cannot predict outcomes
with certainty (as they certainly are with economics) that there is nothing
predictable with any reasonable probability at all.

My successes in the past are one small testimony to the falsity of this
position. You seem to have a black and white version of complexity.  If it
were strictly true, chemistry would be impossible. :-)

Dan M.