On 25/10/2008, at 10:01 AM, xponentrob wrote:

> [...]

<snip spoiler>

ROB!!!! Leave some spoiler space! Some of us don't get to see this
stuff 'til quite a while after it's on in the States. Even though it's
"fasttracked" and shown only a couple of weeks after the US airdate
these days, I'm a full season behind 'cause I missed a load through
work running late and I hate picking up a season half way through.

And the UK - forget it, 'cause if you don't have satellite TV or
cable, and many don't, it takes a year or more to appear on
terrestrial tv.

Charlie.