At 08:43 PM Friday 10/24/2008, xponentrob wrote:
> [...]

I didn't realize that.

Of course, I also found it interesting that of the . . . um  . . .
five broadcast networks I have tried to watch on-line, all but one
work only on IE, while the other seems to work only on
Firefox.  Wanna guess which one the last is?  (Hint:  it's the only
one associated by name with the creators of IE . . . )

Irony Maru

. . . ronn!  :)