>Their could be highly efficient and competitive private militias instead of
>the inefficient >government monopoly paid for by taking the money of people
>who don't want to pay for >it. Economic superstitions Maru
Black water is a highly private militia just like Andrew Carnegie’s forces
under Alan Pinkerton’s railroad militia which evolved into the secret police of
the American Presidency under Abraham Lincoln. Those who served the private
robber Barons are the same through out history and their interest are as narrow
as their master. Barbitary
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/jt200506/jtselect/jtrights/75/75we14.htm

This reality is what we privates of the police state practice and the types of
chevrons we wear are only material patched upon our arms. We can recite
Voltaire or any scion from the Jacobean era it is just little difference in a
crew cut marine and the skint head individual looking out for his own private
terror using his own definition. We still come back to some private thesis or
the anti-thesis and the beat goes on leading us into some mindless depth of the
hell of a barbarian concept. There is no justification for the destruction of
the people and denial of their wealth or the taking of the wealth of nations.
It can not justify back pack bombs of the martyr or those 5000 lbs bombs
dropped on communities of men from B-2 bombers. Use the clean kill scenario on
yourself see how that comes out. Such slaughter definitely can not be justified
by the idea of private property, boarders and fences, and the taking of labor
and denial of trust. I know because been there done that
http://kink9570.wordpress.com/author/kink9570/
What is constitution and laws if the people are not willing to defend a rule of
law. Can the private party depart from the structured guides and deny each
private person from following the same conduct. These invitations to chaos and
intrigue remind me of someone like George Washington foot on the bow of the
little boat crossing the Potomac with the caption under the painting saying “We
are Winter Soldiers” with the subtext Father of a Free Republic. It was
something drastically wrong with that picture because he held slaves as private
property on his Virginia plantation.
http://nvisibleink.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/morris-j-peavey-jr/
Now quote : "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." ~Voltaire.