On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Jon Louis Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> there you go again, still making stuff up.  i gave you two links, here is
> another that you won't even have to read:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CaOrlFxEZc&feature=related

Your two previous links did not give an example of how Bush
deregulated anything that may have lead to the "subprime mortgage
crisis". The youtube video you listed does not give any examples of
deregulation either. I don't think that word means what you think it
means.

  deregulation
       n : the act of freeing from regulation (especially from
           governmental regulations)