On May 14, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Chris Frandsen wrote:

Our society considers using hormone enhancement for improving physical performance cheating. Will we treat brain enhancement the same way? How about the Chinese, Japanese and Russians? Is this the new arms race? I suspect, yes, but it will probably be our grandkids worrying about it.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227083.700-will-designer-brains-divide-humanity.html?full=true&print=true