OK, are you arguing that the bubbles and busts in history when government
had all but no regulation were products of that small regulation because
government regulations is known a priori to be the cause of all problems in
the market?  That one cannot look at multiple cases with small and large
regulations, and compare them to get a decent rough estimate of the effect
government regulations?

Dan M.