Google? Bing?  I don't care.

Not long ago if I was given an MSN or Yahoo search tool I went out of my
way to get to a Google search.  Not any more.  The competition has come
a long way.

That's BAD news for Google.  I like Google as a corporate citizen, but
they are still a one trick pony.  If someone comes out with a better
search engine I'm abandoning Google in a New York minute.

I can't do that to Microsoft.  Microsoft has infrastructure.  I have
Microsoft formatted files on Microsoft operating systems using killer
apps that only run on Microsoft at home and at work -- especially at
work.  It would take time to wean myself off Microsoft even if someone
made an desktop operating system that was twice as good.