On 28/12/2009, at 11:23 AM, tship...@deru.com wrote:
> Let's be more ambitious.
I've gone the other way and reduced the scope to just Uplift.

It's currently hosted on Wikia, and I've only just started dumping some of the
lists (along with the Alvin stub) from Wikipedia to it, so it's not an issue if
Nick wishes to host it on the same server as the list.

http://uplift.wikia.com/wiki/Uplift_Wiki