Andrew Crystall wrote:

> On 29 Dec 2009 at 22:22, Trent Shipley wrote:
>

> See above answers.
>
> There's an effective page limit per-web (20,000), but you are not
> limited in the number of webs and users you can create.
>
> The biggest? Probably Google or Nokia's installs. (Foswiki is the
> direct successor of Twiki, having taken along basically all the core
> devs except two)
>
> AndrewC

What is a "web" in this context.  It sounds like there is an effective
limit of 20,000 pages per named wiki instance (a web), but that the
Foswiki engine can support multiple wikis.

Now we will be extremely lucky to get 20,000 pages, but if we get 20,000
pages we will get way more than 20,000 pages.  The customers will want
to see a unified image of the site.  What happens if we get 60,000 pages?