At 07:29 PM Sunday 6/3/2012, Charlie Bell wrote:
Wednesday from 8:30am ish in Oz.

Does that mean you're in that time zone that's an hour and a half different from the next one over?

But forecast is cloudy in Melbourne. :(

This morning here, Thor seems awfully annoyed about something, and the gutters are overflowing. Started just before the start of the eclipse (Moon had already gone behind the tree line as well). Supposed to do this off and on all day today and tonight and into tomorrow sometime. Hoping it clears up before the afternoon: forecasts from different sources seem to differ on the likelihood of that. If it does, I plan to drag my 10" out on the driveway or somewhere nearby where I'll have the best view, slap on the solar filter, and at least watch the ingress phases before it gets too low . . .

. . . ronn!  :)